[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Don Parris evangelinux at thefreelyproject.org
Thu Jun 30 13:32:46 CDT 2005

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 13:24:01 -0400
"Ritchie, Josiah S." <jritchie at bible.edu> wrote:

> [...]

Awww, you guys just use those silly distros because you haven't discovered
the real power of the GNU Business Card CD distro! :)

Then there's the ease of use of installing Ututo-e - it makes installing
Ubuntu look like real rocket science.  Well, I figured I'd better throw my
smart remarks in the ring. ;)

Don
--
evangelinux    GNU Evangelist