[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Jun 30 09:55:28 CDT 2005

;-) Why is it that every time someone introduces themselves to the list
I have to whack the distro heresy and remind y'all that Gentoo is the
superior distro. The only negative thing I've yet to hear about it is
that it teaches patience. Show me in the Bible where Jesus taught againt
patience! :-)

It's been many moons since we had a good jovial distro war. :-) Are we
still allowed or did we get over-zealous last time?

JSR/