[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Nigel Ridley nigel at rmk.co.il
Thu Jun 30 04:33:07 CDT 2005

'Mash wrote:
> Welcome Dommy,
>
> Now do heed my warning, you may find yourself doing less
> and less work and more post reading here then ever before.
> This list tends to have smatterings of more then Linux, and
> you may get caught up in it all. Its alllllll good though :)
>
> Distro wise, I still appear to be on my own here with Debian.

You're not alone -- I use Libranet (Debian based) and I'm sure that if
Jesus was here on Earth He would use Debian as well (just a little joke
-- no theological implications intended) -- but Debian is by and far the
best Linux distro; he he! :-)

> 'Mash

Blessings,

Nigel

--
It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
--

I AM Bible Studies and Resources
http://www.i-amfaithweb.net

Messianic E-Cards.com