[CS-FSLUG] Introduction

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Wed Jun 29 23:12:25 CDT 2005

> I appreciate your comments on my question about 64-bit, too. I won't
> ever by caught running Mandriva, but I might consider WhiteBox Linux
> (RedHat repackaged, including a 64-bit version) if I can't get a good
> result from SUSE.

     I have a copy of Mandriva x86-64 sitting on my desk right now,
Ed, if you'd like to reconsider. I could make you a copy. :-) I seem
to remember you gave in and ran Mandrake for awhile a year or two ago...

     Otherwise, I think Dommy's suggestion of Fedora Core 4 would be
very good. I've found Fedora an excellent distro.

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "It may be that  when the angels go about their
Editor, OfB.biz   | task  praising God,  they play only Bach.  I am
tbutler at ofb.biz   | sure,  however,  that when they are together en
timothybutler.us  | famille they play Mozart."
                                                       -- Karl Barth