[CS-FSLUG] NI: Hackers probe Outlook Express flaw.

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Wed Jun 29 01:57:20 CDT 2005

Thanks for bringing the updated article to our attention, but really,
there hasn't been any "development" thereafter.  There's a difference
between mere words and words backed by actions.  We constantly have news
on the upcoming IE but it's been donkey years since I've last heard of
any significant development on Outlook Express.  As far as I can see, MS
seems to be going along with their original plan.