[CS-FSLUG] NI: AMD files antitrust suit against Intel

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jun 28 11:06:31 CDT 2005

"Advanced Micro Devices has fired off a federal antitrust lawsuit against
Intel, claiming that its rival has a monopolistic grip on the PC industry.

The suit, filed Monday in the U.S. District Court in Delaware, details alleged
scare tactics and coercion that AMD claims Intel imposed on 38 companies,
including large-scale computer makers, small system builders, wholesale
distributors and retailers."

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-5765844.html?tag=nl.e589

to you, at this time.