[CS-FSLUG] "Final" answer from PowerNotebooks.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 23 15:09:57 CDT 2005

Hello Fred,

Thanks for your reply!

Fred, I am sorry but we not only tested but also did pre-installs for a
couple of years and we know what is involved.  It was a fun project, but a
total financial loser.  We do support our Linux users with our Forum, and
there are links there to other wikis and forums rich with solutions, but
that is as far as we can afford to go.

Thanks,
Donald Stratton
www.PowerNotebooks.com