[CS-FSLUG] Heard from a Christian hardware vendor.

Ritchie, Josiah S. jritchie at bible.edu
Thu Jun 23 07:51:19 CDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
> Here's what I rec'd from PowerNotebooks.com, in case any of you are
> interested.

I'll vouch for them. I have had many happy experiences through many
venues of purchase. :-) In fact helped a friend pick one out after his,
that he purchased from them 5 years ago, finally died from 8-10 hr. days
6 days/wk.

Their after sale service is handled very well. They tend to be
responsive on the forum to any issues that remotely address their
responsibility and are very forth coming with information.

I had a friend serving in Iraq who needed a new power cord. They were
very accommodating, unlike many other companies in his experience.

JSR/