[CS-FSLUG] Re: Why Go To Church?

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jun 22 12:58:03 CDT 2005

On Wednesday 22 June 2005 1:10 pm, David Aikema wrote:
> Perhaps this should be appended with the note that it is nutricious
> meals that are required.
>
> Some organizations wearing the label "church" appear to amount to just
> social clubs, serving up nothing other than junk food.  That's not a
> diet that will keep you alive for 30 years.

Quite right! MOST denominations today, as I've said for sometime, are nothing
more than a "social order." IF they were what they should be, and had been
doing what they SHOULD have been doing over the past 40 - 50 years, we
WOULDN'T have the vast number of social ingrates world wide wanting to kill
anyone who's not a Muslim; nor the huge drug and alcohol problem we have in
our and other nations, etc., etc., etc.

Fred

to you, at this time.