[CS-FSLUG] Hardware for Linux?

David Aikema daikema at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 16:30:42 CDT 2005

This is an area that I'm interested in as well.  For the most part I
confine my computer usage to my ibook for the reason that > 90% of the
time when I'm using it it won't have a fan running.

I also spent some time considering the idea of acquiring an old
x-terminal via eBay or some other means, but didn't end up following
through with that (concerns about hardware compatibility ... plus I
hate dealing with customs charges that are likely to follow shipping
anything like that USA -> Canada).

Mini-ITX, are something similar seems to be one of the next logical
steps, but as I'm currently working with a student budget I'm at the
moment unable to justify the cost.

David