[CS-FSLUG] The new enlightenment

Chris Brault groundhog3000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 15:04:05 CDT 2005

Dude,

> It's funny to see this discussion.  I frankly don't
> care much about the aesthetics.  To me, Windows XP
> looks nice ... Still, what good is looks if the
> software is full of holes anyway?  O.k., Mac isn't
> as full of holes as Windows. As long as
> Enlightenment allows me to run apps, A/V,and so
> forth, what else should it do?

The point I was making that at first glance, most
people will choose the prettier looking software over
the more functional, thinking it easier to use and/or
more intuitive. Or perhaps people are just think
better looking = better. It was just something I
noticed in myself, and discovered in others.

That said, if I am looking for something in
particular, and I am knowledgable about it, I will
"read the label" first no matter what picture is on
the "can".

That's it.

Gabe Ginorio

Discover Yahoo!