[CS-FSLUG] NI: Microsoft vs. Linux: Execs Talk Detente

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jun 13 22:21:01 CDT 2005

"Microsoft officials themselves also have been dropping hints about doing more
open-source projects. In fact, Jason Matusow, the director of Microsoft's
Shared Source program, has been using his Weblog recently to start trying to
catalog the myriad Microsoft shared- and open-sourced projects that are below
the radar."

to you, at this time.