[CS-FSLUG] NI: This might be of use to those who manage a mixed environment.

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 9 16:40:41 CDT 2005

INTEGRATING AND SECURING LINUX WITHOUT A SILVER BULLET

The difficulties of integrating Linux with legacy systems -- and the
problems that arise when securing those systems -- are some of IT
managers' most common complaints about Linux. While there's no quick
fix, there are some best practices that can help to minimize
disruption.

http://searchEnterpriseLinux.com/tip/1,289483,sid39_gci1096307,00.html?track=NL-301&ad=518912

to you, at this time.