[CS-FSLUG] UPS Joule Ratings

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jun 9 16:25:46 CDT 2005

On Thursday 09 June 2005 3:22 pm, Ritchie, Josiah S. wrote:
> [...]

I've never had a "hit" from lightening, for example, but early this year, we
had one leg of our 240 go bad (all in-ground), and back fed to the other 120
leg. Thus, 240 "hit" ALL of our recepticles, including the UPS. The 240
smoked (literally) the UPS, but the 'puter and all attached to it were fine.
It's a GOOD line of defense.

Fred

to you, at this time.