[CS-FSLUG] NI: LINUX DISPUTE BOILS OVER TO MYSQL, OTHER PROJECTS

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Jun 8 14:29:19 CDT 2005

LINUX DISPUTE BOILS OVER TO MYSQL, OTHER PROJECTS

A looming deadline following a dispute between two prominent open-source
developers has forced database vendor MySQL to consider a change to the
way it develops its software, and will also force scores of other open
source projects to consider a similar move within the month.
http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=DCE0B1:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.