[CS-FSLUG] NI: OfB.biz: Meet Nessie

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Jun 6 13:58:20 CDT 2005

Well, I meant, I am told by developers that Intel's 64-bit extensions
to the Pentium line aren't really as "true 64-bit" as AMD's or IBM's.
Of course, Intel may have new stuff in store within the next year.
I'm guessing the final product will run the desktop version of a
Pentium M...

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats