List Admin on Message Tagging (was Re: [CS-FSLUG] Re: Message tagging)

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:58:12 CDT 2005

I didn't think anything was directed to me. I have never posted
anything like what was being discussed. I just felt that the
conversation was getting to the point of stabbing one another and
hoped to make people stop and consider their posts.

I cannot review anything since I already deleted the thread.

Bob Brown