[CS-FSLUG] Re: Message tagging (Was "IBM Cell door to slam open")

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 2 21:04:02 CDT 2005

I never thought you meant war, or me.  I just thought to explain the
other person's position.  I try to mask my irritation when posting to
this list, so any irritation that shows here is probably just the froth
on a couple hundered hours of frustration, spread over several months.
Possibly others are the same way? :-)

Aaron Lehmann