[CS-FSLUG] Re: Message tagging (Was "IBM Cell door to slam open")

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Thu Jun 2 16:31:27 CDT 2005

That's been thought of.  THe thing is, upon filtering everything a user
says, you've decided never to hear that person again, which is a bit
drastic.  It seems like reasonable ettiquette to preface the subject
line of ones posts with URL or LIST when one is simply forwarding a URL
or a post from another LIST.  This makes it possible to filter by the
true source of the message rather than just the sender.

AAron Lehmann