[CS-FSLUG] IE7 nukes Google, Yahoo! search

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Sun Jul 31 14:04:00 CDT 2005

No, he hasn't.  It has something to do with $$$.  I have every right to
use and comment on what I've purchased with $$$.  I could call M$, tell
them how their lousy their product is, and they'd probably say something
like, "Yes, we will try to do better."

I am their customer and the customer is always right.  But if David
wants to dig a little deeper, then I'd say it's because I'm a windows
systems administrator and part of my work involves desktop support.
Now, if my users run into an IE7 problem sometime in the near future, I
wouldn't be telling them that I'm only good at Firefox and Mozilla,
would I? :-)