[CS-FSLUG] Re: Laptops and iBooks

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 20:27:18 CDT 2005

Thank you Dommy, the information you provided was very useful, and I'm
very glad to hear that Acer laptops are likely to be supported by
Linux because those I can afford. TheSource carries Acer laptops
locally, although I work at Staples and to get home from TheSource I
have to walk past there. One of my managers went to a lot of trouble
to show me some of the laptops at Staples, including some of the ones
in lock up, I think he'd be disappointed to see me walking by with a
laptop from the nearby competitor.

If I get an Acer I'll have to be very sneaky :-)