[CS-FSLUG] NI: Ballmer: High-end Windows, Office coming

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Fri Jul 29 10:11:33 CDT 2005

On Friday 29 July 2005 3:25 am, Nathan T. wrote:
> Will the difference in versions also be two bits in the regestry :-)

Hehehehehehehehehe.........just one example of VERY bad design. There was
rumor before M$ came out with NT that they were going to get rid of it, but
they didn't. I'd imagine that they have kept it, so it can be convoluted
easily and destroy a system just like it can now. ;) I'd also imagine that
they still will allow 3rd parties to modify the system lib's and
over-writting during software install, thus additional opportunities to blow
away all or part of the OS.......just like in XP. MickySoft just doesn't
learn.

Fred

to you, at this time.