[CS-FSLUG] NI: Ballmer: High-end Windows, Office coming

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Jul 28 22:14:47 CDT 2005

"Ballmer noted that the existing premium Windows XP Professional version had
added billions of dollars of extra revenue for Microsoft. "We have plans in
the Vista generation to introduce an Enterprise edition," Ballmer said in a
speech kicking off the Microsoft Financial Analyst Meeting.

 Ballmer also said that Microsoft is planning a higher-end Office Premium
version with Office 12 as well as an Office Server that carries with it an
additional fee for each computer that accesses the productivity software."

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9590_22-5808554.html

to you, at this time.