[CS-FSLUG] NI: Europe, thy name is Cowardice

"國產 Wei-Yee Chan (Made in Chinar)" survivor at brisnet.org
Tue Jul 26 07:13:05 CDT 2005

Unfortunately, I think that the author is right.  Appeasement will only
make things worse.  The fight is inevitable, but not many people realise
that.

--

/*Sincerely,*/

*                         ______________
                         |Chan Wei Yee|
                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      .---.        .-----------
                     /     \  __  /    ------
                    / /     \(`')/    -----
                   //////   ' \/ `   ---
                  //// / // :    : ---
                 // /   /  /`    '--
                //          //..\\
                           '//||\\`
           []
           oo //   Without Fear Or Prejudice
  ()%\%\%\%||::=================================-
           oo \\   Justitia Fiat, Ruat Coelum!
           []

*

*Email Addresses*

*:*

* survivor at brisnet.org*

*:*

* survivor at cyberspace.org*

*:*

	* weiyee1972 at yahoo.com.hk <mailto:weiyee1972 at yahoo.com.hk>*

*Web** Address*

	www.brisnet.org <http://www.brisnet.org/>

*Formerly*

*:*

*survivor at star.brisnet.org.au*

*:*

*act40137 at ipswichcity.qld.gov.au*

*F**ax*

* :*

	1-954-206-4352
*ICQ*

* :*

	20680268
*Yahoo Msgr.*

* :*

	weiyee1972
*MSN* 	*:* 	survivor at star.brisnet.org

/"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do
nothing."  -- Edmund Burke
/

_ <http://www.hkgirls.org/>_