[CS-FSLUG] NI: Communication That Fully Fulfills The Great Commission

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jul 25 22:38:28 CDT 2005

Communication That Fully Fulfills The Great Commission

Ministry Communications

by Yvon Prehn

Many churches today, in their communications and
marketing ministries, do a great job of obeying the
first part of the Great Commission (Matt28:18-
20) : "Go." Through colorful PR campaigns and
professional worship experiences, they pack folks in
on Sunday mornings. However, few churches have
equal success with the "make disciples and teach
them to observe all I've commanded" part. Though
there are many factors that contribute to this
situation, a key factor in this breakdown is a
breakdown in creating adequate ministry
communications. Following are some suggestions on
how to remedy this situation.

Read the entire article... -
http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?t=lx7fsnbab.0.rpygsnbab.obcatzaab.18579&p=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ccmag.com%2F0705%2F0705ministrycommunication.pdf

to you, at this time.