[CS-FSLUG] NI: BLACK HAT: ORACLE'S CRYPTO NOT SECURE, RESEARCHER SAYS

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Mon Jul 25 21:07:16 CDT 2005

BLACK HAT: ORACLE'S CRYPTO NOT SECURE, RESEARCHER SAYS

SAN FRANCISCO - The standard encryption mechanism used by Oracle's
database products can be easily circumvented, according to a German
security researcher who last week published details on a number of
unpatched security

http://newsletter.infoworld.com/t?ctl=E5569F:1F5C3D3

to you, at this time.