[CS-FSLUG] Survey: Text mode webmail

Aaron Lehmann lehmanap at lehmanap.dyndns.org
Mon Jul 18 22:58:41 CDT 2005

While it isn't strictly speaking being used as webmail, the POP feature
of gmail is quite nice for me.  I grab my gmail and put it on my
computer's mail spool, then I access it with mutt in a screen session
through ssh.  An added bonus is that since gmail archives everything
that goes through it, one doesn't need to save old emails.

Aaron Lehmann