[CS-FSLUG] Nutty E-Mail

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Mon Jul 18 13:54:30 CDT 2005

Squirrelmail is nice.  Did I mention that it was first created for a
mission organization?  It was so cool that they decided to open-source
it, and now it has become a huge project with a great following.  I love it.

The only reason you cannot import an address book is because your
provider did not install some of the optional plug-ins.  They are out
there and easily downloadable if they wish.  You might be able to
suggest it to them...

http://www.squirrelmail.org/plugins_category.php?category_id=2

    - Tim Young