[CS-FSLUG] BSD?

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Jul 18 00:16:28 CDT 2005

Hey, what is a good BSD distribution that I can try? I would like something that will fit onto a 2559.8 MB hard drive and preferably something that can be installed via floppy. If that won't work, can anyone suggest a way to set up a minimimal FreeBSD setup with X? Naturally I'd like to continue to use my ethernet connection via Qwest. Any help and or suggestions are appreciated.

Pax,
Christopher Rose

Linux Counter User: #350477
http://www.counter.li.org