[CS-FSLUG] NI: EU antitrust officials raid Intel, others

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Tue Jul 12 09:59:09 CDT 2005

"European antitrust regulators raided the offices of Intel and a number of
PC-related companies early Tuesday as part of an antitrust investigation into
the chip giant.

As part of the dawn raid, European Commission officials and national
competition authorities from the member states descended on several Intel
offices, as well as a number of IT companies that manufacture or sell
computers, said a Commission representative."

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9584_22-5784428.html?tag=nl.e539

to you, at this time.