[CS-FSLUG] Interview nextweek tuesday...

Tim Young Tim.Young at LightSys.org
Tue Jul 12 09:56:24 CDT 2005

Well, I think Fedora/Redhat support is fine...  Those are the distros
that more mission organizations use, so if one wants to be of help to
missions, that is a great skill to have.  Besides, getting to know Red
Hat / Fedora systems well certainty gives one a great respect for your
distro of choice.  ;)

God Bless,

    - Tim Young