[CS-FSLUG] Dig deep

Nathan T. celerate at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 16:33:13 CDT 2005

Hi people

It seems to me that there aren't too many places on the internet where
you can find archives stores of Linux being adopted in countries and
by businesses but it does happen a lot. I know many of these stories
have wound up in here thanks to Fred and a few others but
unfortunately I don't have any of those e-mails any more.

If any of you happen to have a lot of those e-mails on hand I would
appreciate copies of them, I would also appreciate it if someone well
enough versed in HTML wants to make some sort of template for such a
list in which I would have the title as a link and then a small
description of what the article says underneath.

I've seen one too many troll posts on OSNews where people want proof
of wide scale Linux adoption, from now on I want answering these posts
to be as simple as including a link to a list of such cases.