[CS-FSLUG] Prayer for London today.

Bob Brown bebrown at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 17:26:19 CDT 2005

On 7/7/05, mash.  wrote:
> Afternoon
>
> Please if I could ask that you could hold the families up who have been
> affected by the terrorist attacks in London today.

I received the following email forward about a friend of mine:
********************************
hey everyone...don't know if you've heard about the terrorist attacks
in London, but I just wanted to let you know that I'm ok.

This was really scary because we were on the tube to school to take
our Business Law test this morning when it happened. One of the tube
stations that got hit was 2 stations away from where we got off!, and
the biggest bus explosion is right around the corner from Huron
University. We could hear the explosion during our test. I can
literally look out the window and see what you might be seeing on the
news. They have blocked off Russell Square and we are stuck in school
until 2pm.

We are going to attempt to walk back to the dorms (which is 1 hour
away walking) Please pray for our group, for Tony Blair and George
Bush, and for the citizens of London.

...we're just waiting until Blair gets back to London and addresses
the city. So--- Hope everything is fine with you guys. these have been
a crazy past few days...live 8, G8, olympics, terrorists...London
always in the news. i will talk to everyone later...