[CS-FSLUG] OT: Console UI Question

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 01:45:16 CDT 2005

I am thinking about running a statistical summary at launch time
(Ekklesia, Genesis edition).  It could show, for example:
<> Current number of active members
<> Last week's attendance count
<> Last week's collection total (possibly w/running quarterly or
comparison to prev week)
<> Weekly calendar
<> People visited last week

This would be the initial screen, or could be added above or below the
main menu.  The idea is that you get a feel for where your church
stands as soon as you launch the application, without having to run a
slate of individual reports.  I could even make it
printable/save-able.  Any input?

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist