[CS-FSLUG] Updating My Web Site

Christopher Rose kf6snj at lycos.com
Mon Jul 4 01:24:20 CDT 2005

Gabe,

Pastor Herwick has requested that due to a project that the church is doing that the verse of the day be changed to niv. The project is read through the whole of the NT in 90 days. Part of that involves listening to the bible on tapes/CD being read from the niv. The project is called "Faith comes by Hearing". We are really excited about this program which will kick off on 11 September. We are switching from the GNB to the NIV for this project which should prove interesting and exciting.

Pax,
Christopher Rose
Church Council Member
Our Saviour's Lutheran Church LCMC/NWD