[CS-FSLUG] Re: Perl and DBD::MySQL

Timothy Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Fri Jul 1 19:22:34 CDT 2005

Oh, I should add, that the variables are properly escaped in Perl so
that Perl doesn't think they are arrays (e.g. "\@num"), so that isn't
causing a problem.

     -Tim

---
Timothy R. Butler | "Turning and turning in the widening gyre
tbutler at ofb.biz   |  The falcon cannot hear the falconer;
timothybutler.us  |  Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
uninet.info       |  Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world..."
                                                 -- W. B. Yeats