[CS-FSLUG] TD: (Im)morality of (non)free software

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Feb 28 22:39:48 CST 2005

Hmm... I really was fiery. Forgive me if my posts come across too edgy.
I knew better than to write them half way through all the good
condemnations going on in the aformentioned sermon, "The Dangers of an
Unconverted Ministry." Not being the speaking/preaching type, and
certainly not of the fire and brimstone type, I still could have
probably done an off-the-cuff pulpit pounding last hour. :-)

Again, I'm sorry if it comes over as too harsh.

	-Tim