[CS-FSLUG] TD: (Im)morality of (non)free software

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Mon Feb 28 20:55:01 CST 2005

> While it is true that I prefer free software over open source, I also
> consider open source to be a better alternative than proprietary.  I

	Just a nitpick, but their really is no difference (if you go by the
two official definitions) between Free Software and Open Source, as
such. The organizations are different, but the definitions are almost
word for word the same in some places. Google for my article "Mere Open
Source" for more information. :-)

	Sorry to be nitpicky on such an excellent response.

	-Tim

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |