[CS-FSLUG] Anglican Communion vs Anglican churches of North Amercian

Frank Bax fbax at sympatico.ca
Mon Feb 28 08:42:35 CST 2005

http://www.anglicancommunion.org/acns/articles/39/00/acns3948.cfm

14 ... we request that the Episcopal Church (USA) and the Anglican Church
of Canada voluntarily withdraw their members from the Anglican Consultative
Council for the period leading up to the next Lambeth Conference. During
that same period we request that both churches respond through their
relevant constitutional bodies to the questions specifically addressed to
them in the Windsor Report as they consider their place within the Anglican
Communion. (cf. paragraph 8)

18. In the meantime, we ask our fellow primates to use their best influence
to persuade their brothers and sisters to exercise a moratorium on public
Rites of Blessing for Same-sex unions and on the consecration of any bishop
living in a sexual relationship outside Christian marriage.

http://www.crosswalk.com/news/religiontoday/1314992.html
Anglican Church Acts on Homosexuality Issue, But Conservatives Doubtful

http://www.lifesite.net/ldn/2005/feb/05022508.html
Anglican Church "Expels"US and Canadians Anglican Churches over Endorsement
of Homosexuality.