[CS-FSLUG] html editor for Windows ?

Sam Morgan bhg-fhg at cox.net
Sun Feb 27 20:33:27 CST 2005

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 19:49:33 -0600
Timothy R. Butler <tbutler at ofb.biz> wrote:

> I missed this when you first posted, but you cannot beat UltraEdit 32
> as a programmer's editor. I loved that editor when I used Windows.
>
> If you want something free, try JEdit. It works everywhere, I use it on
> GNU/Linux and OS X. :-)

> On Jan 30, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Nigel Ridley wrote:
>
> > My laptop has started to play up and Linux won't run on it anymore so
> > I put back WinME on it.
> > So now I need some good open source apps to install. I already have
> > the Sword Project and OpenOffice but am really looking for an html
> > editor -- nothing too heavy nor one of those 'wysiwyg' things.
> >
> > Any suggestions would be welcome.

Arachnophilia:
http://www.arachnoid.com/arachnophilia/
I prefer the older 4.0 as it was faster. The 5.0 using Java slows things
down as much as it allow for cross platform usage.

if you want to get confused with choises, you might look here:
http://www.nonags.com/nonags/htmledit.html

God Bless,
Sam Morgan

--
Linux _ the lifetime learning experience.

By HIS Grace - for HIS Glory
'nuff said'

GB,
Sam Morgan