[CS-FSLUG] html editor for Windows ?

Timothy R. Butler tbutler at ofb.biz
Sun Feb 27 19:49:33 CST 2005

I missed this when you first posted, but you cannot beat UltraEdit 32
as a programmer's editor. I loved that editor when I used Windows.

If you want something free, try JEdit. It works everywhere, I use it on
GNU/Linux and OS X. :-)

	-Tim

On Jan 30, 2005, at 1:12 PM, Nigel Ridley wrote:

> My laptop has started to play up and Linux won't run on it anymore so
> I put back WinME on it.
> So now I need some good open source apps to install. I already have
> the Sword Project and OpenOffice but am really looking for an html
> editor -- nothing too heavy nor one of those 'wysiwyg' things.
>
> Any suggestions would be welcome.
>
> BTW. If anyone knows how to add a boot parameter to ignore a certain
> pci [onboard] card so that I could run Linux again that would be even
> better.
> I did manage to do a 'lspci -vv' when it did actually boot properly,
> so I could track down exactly what to tell the boot parameter (if you
> know what I mean).
> WinME got stuck trying to load the driver for the 'mini pci modem' so
> it looks like it is the onboard modem that is the culprit.
>
> Blessings,
>
> Nigel
>
> --
> It's not a problem -- it's a learning opportunity.
> --
>
> I AM Bible Studies and Resources
> http://www.i-amfaithweb.net
>
> Messianic E-Cards.com
> http://www.messianicecards.com
>
> OliveRoot Ministries
> http://www.oliveroot.net
>
> PrayingForIsrael.net
> http://www.prayingforisrael.net

Timothy R. Butler       Universal Networks      www.uninet.info
| Christian Portal:      | Have you not learned great lessons |
|      www.faithtree.com | from those  who  braced themselves |
| GNU/Linux News:        | against  you   and   disputed  the |
|            www.ofb.biz | passage with you?   --Walt Whitman |