[CS-FSLUG] MS Hasn't Been to the Zoo in a While

Sam Morgan bhg-fhg at cox.net
Fri Feb 25 11:54:00 CST 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 12:11:45 -0500
Frank Bax <fbax at sympatico.ca> wrote:

> > > And people wonder why I find MS just a little scary!
> >
> >'Would like to check it out, but I DON'T trust their cookies so I can't
> >see the sight. Of course, I don't allow 99.9% of the time any cookies
> >anyway. :)

with firefox, (on linux or windows 98SE, I won't run XP)
if you install the web developer extention
there are a number of interesting things you can do with cookies ...

disable
	delete domain cookies
	disable cookies

information
	view cookie information

misc
	clear session cookies

> I fired up IE for a peek, but a gif big enough to actually "see" can
> only  be download if Office is installed.

fyi even with the bigger button clicked
192x192 with firefox on archlinux ...

By HIS Grace - for HIS Glory
'nuff said'