[CS-FSLUG] Fired...

jrichie@bible.edu jritchie at bible.edu
Fri Feb 25 08:57:56 CST 2005

You certainly have my prayers.

Be sure to backup the database and WP so that you can bring The Grey
Shadow back up elsewhere. It has been a quality read. If I had my own
space, I'd seriously consider putting it up for you again.

Just yesterday I was looking at WordPress, Multi-User. It is a WP
implementation for blog hosters. There are a few free ones out there
that might work for you, but I don't know if you could import the old
stuff. I have 2 visions for it. First, student blogs for everyone on
campus here and second, mission blogs free to any missionary wanting to
apply.

JSR/