[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request - Armed Robbery

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Thu Feb 24 18:42:15 CST 2005

On Wed February 23 2005 7:40 pm, Don Parris wrote:
> I would just like to ask your prayers for my wife's cousin, and his
> manager - each was shot in the leg during an armed robbery last night
> (local Pizza Hut, where he works).  My wife's cousin is a little
> "slow" (mentally), and was also hit in the jaw.  Along with his
> parents (mostly his father), I am experiencing no small amount of
> anger.  If he had tried to tackle the thief, it would be one thing.
> But he was cooperating to the best of his abilities.
>
> We're thankful that both are alive and the injuries are
> non-life-threatening.  Still, I'm riled.

I understand! I'm one who is licensed to carry concealed in my state, and have
NO hesitation to "take out" a robber. I don't relish the idea, but have NO
hesitation to do so, IF need be. I also support capital punishment for
killers, and some others. I share your anger - even though we MUST all be
willing to forgive, we don't forget.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."