[CS-FSLUG] Prayer Request - Armed Robbery

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 18:40:22 CST 2005

I would just like to ask your prayers for my wife's cousin, and his
manager - each was shot in the leg during an armed robbery last night
(local Pizza Hut, where he works).  My wife's cousin is a little
"slow" (mentally), and was also hit in the jaw.  Along with his
parents (mostly his father), I am experiencing no small amount of
anger.  If he had tried to tackle the thief, it would be one thing.
But he was cooperating to the best of his abilities.

We're thankful that both are alive and the injuries are
non-life-threatening.  Still, I'm riled.

Blessings,
Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist