[CS-FSLUG] Fired...

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Wed Feb 23 18:18:34 CST 2005

On Wed February 23 2005 3:38 pm, Eduardo Sanchez wrote:

[snip]

> It is not like I’m helpless; just days ago I got a job offer for a
> half-time job where I would get the same salary I’m earning here as a
> full-time worker; additionally, I have a full backlog of consulting
> jobs. However, this kind of rejection still hurts.

Yes, it does, and I'm sure many of us here have gone through that at one time
or another. However, God DOES know what He's doing, and He obviously has
other plans for you.

> Moreover, my wife’s 15-year old nephew, who is orphaned, moved into our
> home last Sunday and now it is under our wings. For all respects he is
> like a son for us now, so we are stretching a lot (financially and
> emotionally).

All will be well!

> Another potentially bad consequence of my exit is that my blog may cease
> to exist, since I’m hosting it on my church website.

You'll find another location.

> I’m grateful for the ride; it was a very good experience, I learned a
> lot, and I had lots of great moments. However, I must move on. Please
> pray; your kind intercession is really coveted now.

You got it!

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."