[CS-FSLUG] Students saying no to computer science!

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sun Feb 20 10:24:21 CST 2005

On Sat February 19 2005 1:56 pm, Frank Bax wrote:
> At 01:34 PM 2/19/05, Fred A. Miller wrote:
> >http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5306096.html?tag=nl.e539
>
> Aug-2004?  Your news feed has some serious lag.

NO......was deliberate. It's an "old" article that I had missed. It IS
relevant, as I know there is a drop at Cornell and elsewhere. Why? I think
it's because jobs have been farmed out to cheap labor countries like China,
India and Pakistan.

Fred

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."