[CS-FSLUG] *A Pakistani Teenage Christian Barely Escapes Death at the Hands of Her Own Family!*

Fred A. Miller fmiller at lightlink.com
Sat Feb 19 12:23:24 CST 2005

Donald E. Wildmon, Chairman
American Family Association

P.S. Please forward this email to at least one friend.

*A Pakistani Teenage Christian Barely Escapes Death at the Hands of
Her Own Family!*

Diana grew up in a strict Islamic family in Pakistan. Her life was
pretty typical until she met a girl named Mary who was a Christian.
Now Diana is also a Christian and on the run.

When Diana's family learned that she had become a Christian, they
repeatedly beat her and insisted she return to Islam. But Diana
refused. She was then forced to a local canal where her uncle put a
pistol to her head and gave her one last chance to return to Islam.
Diana replied, "You can kill me if you want. I will not leave Christ."

It was then that Diana's uncle noticed an extremely poisonous black
cobra swimming in the canal. Believing he could escape any prosecution
for his niece's death, he threw her into the path of the cobra. He
also knew she could not swim.

Diana miraculously escaped from the canal and is in hiding today. She
is a new Christian but has already learned what it means to suffer for
Christ. She recently told The Voice of the Martyrs, "Jesus was
crucified for us. Can we not endure some of the same for Him?"

 Every month The Voice of the Martyrs reports on what is really
happening around the world where our brothers and sisters are
persecuted for their faith in Jesus Christ. Now you can receive a free
subscription to The Voice of the Martyrs award winning monthly
newsletter. You will be inspired, you will learn to pray and even
discover practical ways to get involved. Subscribe today.

Click here to receive your free subscription to The Voice of the
Martyrs monthly newsletter.
http://etools.780net.com/a/jgroup/bg_wwwpersecutioncom_afa-email05_9.html

--
The only bug free software from MickySoft is still shrink-wrapped
in their warehouse..."