[CS-FSLUG] The Buzz Report: IE 7: so much for Firefox - CNET.com

Don Parris gnumathetes at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 16:39:50 CST 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:03:57 -0600, N. Thompson <n.thomp at sasktel.net> wrote:
> Once again another c-net article shouts victory from Microsoft without
> even seeing the product in question yet. C-Net and ZDNet are hardly
> reliable news sources and I think those brown noses of theirs prove my
> point.
>
> Fred A. Miller wrote:
>
> >http://www.cnet.com/4520-6033_1-5666404-1.html?tag=nl.e501
> >

> --

Whatever the lady was smokin', it was some pretty expensive stuff!  I
have never had Firefox crash while loading a PDF - not on Windoze, not
on GNU.  What's she talking about?   I think she made her best
argument - same as everyone else - she was "raised" on IE.  Pretty
goofy, really.  I was "raised" on DOS 6.22 & Win 3.11.  So what?

Don
--
DC Parris GNU Evangelist
http://matheteuo.org/