[CS-FSLUG] Why there was no January distribution list

N. Thompson n.thomp at sasktel.net
Mon Feb 14 20:00:13 CST 2005

Hi everyone

While working on the January 2005 distribution list I came across a bad
bug, when I got about half way finished I discovered the bug after
losing the entire list to it and since then I've been hunting it down
and fixing anything I came across. Now I've fixed that bug and a few
others I didn't know about in the process so I should be able to get
started on rewriting the list soon, I'm also planning to take some more
time later to clean up the rest of the code and by the time I'm done
I'll probably have something near release quality although I would
appreciate some beta testers when I release the source code for this
version just in case I miss anything else.